The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Elk Grove CA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Chun or Dr. Vo‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Chun or Vo has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Chun or Vo about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
6 Month Smiles
For more information on 6 Month Smiles, please visit www.6monthsmiles.com.